Sunday 16 September 2007

New Cards

Lissy had a sleep whilst the Grand Prix was on so i managed to make a card... a halloween one using my new Magnolia stamps... i have never made a halloween card before, this is my first one, how funny is that!!!

This next one i made last night using a whipper snapper stamp, can't wait til we receive our delivery next week... how exciting, i MUST get that penguin one, it's soo cute!! You can't tell in the piccy but the polar bear is 3d decoupaged so it stands out!

Now sadly i am trying to do my self assessment tax return, not ever done anything like it before so have no idea and the book is in accountant language...my magnolias keep distracting me so it's not going to plan yet! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Lovely cards Kitty. I love the polar bear.

Becky Stewart said...

Fab cards!
I've tagged you - check out my blog for details

Michelle Short said...

Great cards, both of those stamps are gorgeous. I SO want some Magnolias! :0) Great colours. Oh, thanks for tagging me!

Janette said...

Hi Kitty
I am loving that polar bear so much
Great cards.
Will you have the magnolias on sat ??
Hugs
Janette

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails