Sunday 16 September 2007

My New Stash

Well i had a lovely day yesterday, Michael drove me & jo to sussex yesterday so we could go craft shopping, we haven't been there for a couple of months so it was nice to see some new bits.
We also met up with my mum and we also saw my sister and her family. We went to the Craft Barn, Creative Pastimes & The Glitter Pot! I managed to meet Caz face to face which was good.... she was making some lovely Penny Black Cards........ so pleased too as i won a prize on the raffle at the glitter pot, i never win anything ever so i am mega pleased!!!

Anyway i thought i would share with you some of the new stash i got yesterday.... lots of papers.. you can't see them all in the piccy buts its about 2.5" high of 12x12 paper!!


And when i came home, i had tons of parcels too, my other lot of Tildas came... so here is a piccy of them all reunited together again!!
I also got some stuff i ordered off the telly for the shops that sell my cards and some of the new K&Co Peppermint range, i did take a piccy but its disapeered, so i will find it later and show you!!
Planning to make more cards today.. i say planning as lissy is being a terror....... i have made one to show you later tho!!

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

Oh...Kitty, i cant believe you were in the glitter pot on saturday, i was in there friday talking about you with bryan!!your ears must have been burning! next time you come up you'll have to let me know, maybe we could meet up finaly.
Sharni
xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails