Thursday 30 September 2021

Tree Picking

Good morning! I have two cards to share today, one now and one this afternoon. I really need to get a wriggle on and make some more Christmas cards before I run out of time - it always suddenly creeps up on us. I am loving all the new releases from my favourite brands so it does make it more fun and easier when you have ace products to use. I went with some of the new releases from Mama Elephant...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Tree Picking Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. I created a blended background using Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick & Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Inks. I don't think I've used this combo before but I think it's quite nice and a bit different. I die cut white card using just the snow hill parts of the Mama Elephant Slim Woodland Die. I added a little blue ink onto the top of each hill. I splatted my background with glimmer spray, white paint and I added some dots with my White Posca Pen.I assembled the card together, adding the critters with foam pads and mounted onto glitter card. To finish I added a stamped and mounted sentiment.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Tree Picking
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Woodland
Distress Oxide Inks - Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Posca Pen


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I will be back later on with my latest T4T card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails