Thursday 2 September 2021

Popsicle Birthday

Hi crafty friends. Can you believe it's September already? Jazz goes back to school next week and it's already feeling a bit chilly now so I will be crafty a whole lot more! As it's Thursday it's time for my usual card for Time For Tea Designs. This week it's a very simple card featuring some cute summer images...

I'm still loving the sweet critters from the latest release. A little birdie did tell me that there is another release on the way soon so keep an eye out for that later this month! For this card I used the Cool Critters Stamp Set and I used the coordinating Cool Critters Die Set to cut them out. I coloured them with my Copic Pens and added a little glitter pen onto the ice creams. I created a blended background using my favourite ink, Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink blended with the fab Beautiful Blender Brushes. I simply then added some Raindrops to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Cool Critters
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Cool Critters
Time For Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brushes - Teal
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter Pen
Raindrops


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget you can get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10.

I will be back tomorrow with another card and some exciting news!

Kitty x

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails