Wednesday 29 September 2021

Meant To Be

Good morning! Today I am over on the SugarPea Designs Blog with a card for the latest challenge Mix It Up 83. We have a sketch & colour combo for this challenge so you can choose either one or both! I used a bit of both...

For this card I used the Hey Honey Stamp Set for the bear, bees and sentiment. To start I used the Wave Stencil to create the subtle background using a little light grey ink. I stamped the bear onto kraft card and used the Hey Honey Sugar Cuts to die cut him out. I also added a little ink around the edges of him. I stamped the bees, die cut them and added them onto the card with foam pads. I stamped the senitment onto white card then die cut it using the Stacked Honeycombs SugarCuts. I added a strip of washi tape and some dew drops to finish.


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Honey
SugarPea Designs Dies - Hey Honey, Stacked Honeycombs
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Wave
Distress Oxide Inks - Pumice Stone
Cathrine Pooler Inks - Tiara
Washi Tape
Dew Drops


Don't forget the challenge ends on 30th September so get your entry in soon to be in with a chance of winning a $50 voucher.


I will be back tomorrow with my latest card for Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails