Thursday 9 September 2021

Blossoming Friends

Hello! It's time for my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. It took me a while to decide which stamp set to use this week but as always with me I reached for the cute bunnies!


For this card I used the super cute bunnies from the Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out with the Blooming Bunnies Dies. I created the circle aperture and frame using the Simple Circles Dies. I used the Chic Chevrons Stencil to emboss the kraft card panel to give it a bit of extra texture. I created the background panel using the Scene It Stencil with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I created a blended grass panel using Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks then die cut it using the grass die from the Landscape Edge Dies. I added some twine across the piece and added my stamped and die cut sentiments. Don't forget there is a brand new release over at Time For Tea Designs tomorrow, it's an amazing release and we can't wait to share all our creations with you.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Blooming Bunnies
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Blooming Bunnies, Simple Circles, Landscape Edges
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Chic Chevronsp
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Twine


Thank you ever so much for joining me to day. Don't forget you can get 10% off at Time For Tea Designs using my code T4TKITTY10.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails