Thursday 23 September 2021

Coffee Lover

Today is Thursday and of course that means my usual afternoon post for Time For Tea Designs. For this card I decided to go with a coffee theme - a very popular one at the moment in crafting! I used lots of the new release products and had so much fun creating this one...


I started by creating my simple background first. I blended a little Gathered Twigs & Tea Die Distress Oxide in the centre of the card. I then used the Coffee Stains Stencil and more ink to create the rings. I also added some splats of water and brown ink. I used the Coffee Lover Stamp & Die Set to create the images and sentiments. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and fixed them all onto the card wit foam pads for some extra dimension.


Supplies;
Time for Tea Designs Stamps - Coffee Lover
Time For Tea Dies - Coffee Lover
Time For Tea Stencils - Coffee Stains
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs
Copic Pens


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. Don't forget you can use my code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails