Tuesday 7 September 2021

Ice Cream Buddies

Hello crafty friends! The sun is shinning, the kids are back to school and I'm happy to get back to normal routine. It does mean more time to craft which always makes me happy! I had a little play with last months release at Clearly Besotted. I had these coloured up for a while but hadn't had a chance to create them into a card. A cute summer scene perfect for today's heatwave...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted  Ice Ice Plushies Stamps. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil Die with a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn and die cut each piece using the grass die from my Time For Tea Landscape Edge Die Set. I added a die cut fence behind the grass using SugarPea Designs Picket Fence Die. For the large sentiment I used mt Pink Fresh Studio Best Wishes Foil Die along with some Black Foil.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Ice Ice Plushies
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edges
SugarPea Designs Dies - Picket Fence
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Best Wishes Foil Plate, Best Wishes Die
Spellbinders Hot Foil - Black
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens


Thank you for joining me today. I will be back with more creations soon. Enjoy the last of the summer sun and treat yourself to some ice cream like these cuties did!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails