Friday 10 September 2021

Snappy Crocs

Hello again! It's release day today over at Time For Tea Designs and the whole team have been eagerly waiting to show you our creations. I had such fun creating for this release and can't wait to show you my cards over the next few weeks. First up is my favourite card featuring my favourite new stamp set...


I used the new Time For Tea Snappy Before Coffee Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copic Pens and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I created my background using the Scene It Stencil with some blue Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I then blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Inks onto white card and die cut it using the Landscape Edge Dies. I stamped the sentiments onto black card and heat embossed them in white. Once dry I die cut them with the coordinating sentiment dies. I arranged all the pieces and fixed them in place with foam pads.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Snappy Before Coffee
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Snappy Before Coffee, Landcape Edges
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Copic Pens


Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to use my DT code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back on Monday with some new sneak peeks from SugarPea Designs.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails