Friday 10 September 2021

My Favourite Bookworm

Morning crafty friends! With the kids back to school I thought I would share some of my latest back to school cards featured in Making Cards. I made three for this project all using sweet stamps from Mama Elephant and here is the first...

For this card I used Mama Elephant School Rules & Book Worm Stamp Sets. I coloured in all the images with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut. I created the background by blending some Distress Oxide Inks - Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers. I then used a Craft Sensations Floral Stencil and blended the same inks over the top. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames to create the blue frame. I then mounted it onto red card then onto a card blank layered with grey card. The sentiment was simply printed out and I added a Dew Drop to the side.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - School Rules, Book Worm
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
Craft Sensations Stencils - Florals
Distress Oxide Inks - Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Dew Drops


Thank you ever so much for popping by today and for all your likes/comments on my social media pages. I will be back on Monday with the start of the sneak peeks for the SugarPea Designs new release. Have a great weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails