Saturday 25 September 2021

STAMPtember Everyday Home

Hello crafty peeps! Very exciting news today... SugarPea Designs have teamed up with Simon Says Stamp for STAMPtember. This means there is a exclusive collab stamp set which is now available over at Simon Says Stamp. This set is called Everyday Home and is simply stunning. Scroll below for my card.


For this card I used the Simon Says Stamp Everyday Home Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the wall background using SugarPea Designs English Bond Brick Wall Stencil with Bundle Sage Distress Oxide Ink. I then masked off a little area at the bottom and blended a little Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped & layered the sentiment onto card. I arranged each of the images onto the card and fixed them in place with foam pads.


Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp Staps - Everyday Home
SugarPea Designs Stencils - English Bond Brick Wall
Distress Oxide Inks - Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone
Copic Pens
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for visiting me today and for all your likes/comments over on my social channels. I will be back next week with some more of my latest creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails