Thursday 26 August 2021

So Sweet

Good afternoon crafty friends. Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, the summer hols are almost over so normal service shall resume soon! As usual on a Thursday afternoon I am sharing my latest card for Time For Tea Designs. This week I created a box card with a cute scene...

So normally I would use one of my die sets to create this box shape but I actually wanted slightly different dimentions so I used it as a template then scaled it to the right size to create my own! They are still so easy to create and so much fun! I used the gorgeous cute mice from the Time For Tea Hello Cupcake & Sundae Sweeties. I coloured each of the images with Copics and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I created the background sky panel using the Time For Tea Scene It Stencil and a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I used the grass die from the Time For Tea Landscape Edge Dies to create each of the inner panels. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Ink Distress Oxide Inks onto each piece before assembling the box together. To finish I added a few Clear Drops.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Hello Cupcake, Sundae Sweeties
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Hello Cupcake, Sundae Sweeties, Landscape Edge
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers


That's all from me today. Don't forget you can get 10% off at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10. Thank you for joining me and will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails