Tuesday 10 August 2021

Hello Sunshine

Hello crafty peeps. Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as much, it's usually the case during the summer holidays but I do try and squeeze in a bit of crafting when I can. Today I have a simple card to share which was made using some of the latest stamps from Clearly Besotted.

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Lazy Days Stamp Set for all the images. I coloured them Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Salvaged Patina and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background a few times with the same coloured inks. I stamped a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Lovely Day Sentiments Stamp Set at the top then added my images below it. I finished by adding some gems from Lucy's Little Things.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Lazy Days
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Lovely Day Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Pumice Stone
Copics
Little Things Gems


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I hope to be back with more creations soon but do check back for my T4T card on Thursday.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails