Tuesday 2 June 2020

Spring Chick

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made using some of the super cute stamps from last months release...
How cute is that little chick! As soon as I saw these I knew I would need them! Apologies for the rubbish lighting, it's always tricky to photo white I find. I used the Clearly Besotted Flower Plushies for this card. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I added a subtle sky background using MFT Cloud Edges Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I added some stamped sentiments and some raindrops to finish.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Plushies
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Raindrop Embellishments

Thank you for popping by and I will be back with more creations very soon.
Stay safe
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails