Thursday 11 June 2020

Birthday Bear Friends

It's a dark and gloomy day here today, it's strange having the lights on in my craft room after having gorgeous sunshine for so long! Today I am sharing a card that I made for my husband's birthday which was on Tuesday. I had so much the few days before so I had to make it a quick one!
I used Avery Elle Beary Good Friends Stamp set for the images. I coloured them with copics and cut them out. I recently got some Liquid Watercolours by Pinkfresh Studio to try out and I created a quick wash background on this card using them. I need to play a bit more with them but so far I love them, they create a lovely smooth brush stroke effect. I used a MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle to die cut the background panel. I added a pre printed sentiment sticker and added a enamel dot. To finish I added some clear raindrops.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Beary Good Friends
Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolours
MFT Die-namics Dies - Wonky Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers
Sentiment Sticker
Enamel Dots
Clear Raindrops

I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails