Monday 19 August 2019

Painting Gnome

Hi all,
I'm so sorry I forgot to post this yesterday but here it is, better late than never! So by now you will know the fabulous new releases at Lili Of The Valley are now available. It was only released yesterday but has already been one of their most popular releases. Here is another sample from me using the new gnomes...
I decided to go with a shabby chic rustic theme for this one. This card features the Christmas Gnomes 2 Digi Stamp. I had great fun colouring it with my Copics. I used some old Christmas Papers from my stash ( I think they were Dovecraft) and got to work with my edge distresser tool to scuff up all the edges. I mounted them onto kraft card. I added some pearls, twine, burlap and a wooden corner.
You can find all the new releases and all Lili of The Valley products in their Etsy Store.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails