Wednesday 14 August 2019

Gnome Greetings

Hi all,
It's a wet weather day here today, so perfect weather for crafting! I have so much on my to do list so hopefully I will get some time to play with my bits and pieces. So today I am sharing a card that was made for Lili Of The Valley. They have an amazing Christmas release coming up so here is a sneak peek...
 This card is actually a lot brighter in real life but due to the dark weather conditions it was difficult to capture this when editing. This card uses one of the new Gnome Designs from Lili Of The Valley. They will be available as Digi Stamps in the LOTV Etsy Store. I coloured my santa style gnome with Copic Pens. I used some papers from my stash which were by Lawn Fawn. I mounted everything onto pale kraft card. I added a die cut tree, buttons, ribbon and sequins. The sentiment is also from the new digi release and will be available with all the other designs on 18th August. Not long to wait!

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails