Friday 5 October 2018

Festive Cheer

Hi all :)
Sorry I wasn't able to post a card as usual yesterday but I am back today. Today I am sharing another card that I made for Lili Of The Valley as part of my DT duties showing off the brand newly released products...
I really love this adorable image it's sooo cute! I love winter images as they are great for winter birthdays too not just Christmas. This is one of the new Art Sheets called Christmas Mice. The sentiment is from the Christmas Tags Set. I also used some of the new Paper Pads this one is from the the new Winter Pastels. I also added some lace, ribbons, flowers and pearls. Although you can't see it I also added some glitter glue to the snow.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails