Monday 15 October 2018

Best Hugs

Hi all :)
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I have been busy behind the scenes working on some exciting new projects! Today I am sharing a card I have made using MFT Stamps, lots of cuteness on this card...
I hardly ever make boy cards so this is a rare for me! I just loved these cute stamps so I couldn't resist them! I have to say I have been loving MFT Stamps more and more over the last few months. I used the Little Buddies Stamp set and coloured them with Copic Pens. I fussy cut them out and popped them onto foam pads. I used some distress inks for the grass and sky along with the MFT Cloud Stencil. I added a Die-namics Fence and cut a window for the card. I added the matching sentiment from the stamp set to finish.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails