Thursday 6 July 2017

Otterly Lost Without You

Hi all :) 
Today I am sharing my second card from my Cute Otter project that was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine. I just adore these cute images, they were so much fun to work with..
For this card I used the MFT Mini Hexagon Background Stamp and I die cut it using the Stitched Rectangles Die-namics Dies. I used the Ocean Waves & Double Stitched Circle Die-namics for the main circle topper. I coloured these using my distress inks and also added some sequins. The otter stamps are by MFT Stamps and are called Otterly Love You. I stamped these and coloured them with my copic markers and fussy cut them out. The sentiment is also from the same set.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails