Monday 3 July 2017

Joy of Winter

Hi all :) 
I have had a very busy weekend, so sorry for the lack of posts! Have you seen the latest collection from Hunkydory - it sold out within 48 hours but they have managed to get it back into stock. You can still catch many live shows on Create & Craft. I am of course talking about the new Christmas Craft Stacks. I got to play with the new Christmas At Primrose Lane, here is one of my cards for the DT...
Everything I used on this quick card is from the Primrose Lane 8x8 Craft Stack. I mounted the background onto gold mirri and I also added some gold gems to finish. A nice and easy one to show off the stunning toppers!I have quite a few samples to show you, so I will add more on here soon as I can :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic card Kitty, really shows off the images beautifully.
These stacks are amazing, I enjoyed my play with Twas the night before christmas'
Hope you are well
Hugs Kelly

MagsB said...

Wow, Kitty, this is absolutely gorgeous!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails