Thursday 2 February 2017

Watching The World Go By

Hello all :) 
Today I am sharing a card that was made for Quick Cards Made Easy so the Subs Extra bit. I was asked to create two cards using some new Tattered Lace Dies, so here is card one...
As you may know I am not usually a fan of Tattered Lace Dies but I quite enjoyed using these ones and pleased how they turned out in the end. For this card I used the Tattered Lace Die - Watching The World Go By. I die cut this from various pieces of coloured card and assembled all the pieces to create the image. The papers I used are by Wild Rose Studio called Poets Kitchen - they are beautiful! I also added some lace, ribbon, flower, die cut sentiment and gems.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails