Friday 24 February 2017

Roarrr!!

Hello and sorry for the lack of posts this week. As you are probably thinking 'she must be busy'! Ohh yes, I've had so many deadlines this week and also my eldest off for half term so my feet have barely touched the ground. I thought I would share another card from my 'Cool Kid' cards that were recently in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine...
For this card I used the Crate Paper Cool Kid Collection. I used the 12x12 papers, chipboards,  star embellishments, enamel stickers and wooden embellishments. It's a fab range with so many coordinating embellishments it's tricky to know what to use! I love all the cute dinosaurs in this range.

I will be back with more creations soon :) 
Don't forget the latest new edition of Making Cards Magazine is out today. It comes with free papers, a cd rom and stamps - oh and I've got three projects in there! 

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails