Saturday 13 February 2016

Love & Laughter

I am so sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. It's been a bit of a crazy month already. I was away last weekend working, I have been doing lots of magazine work and we are moving in a few weeks so we have been busy doing that too. Still so much to pack! I will try and get some posts scheduled today as I still have lots of share with you all :) I best share some Valentine's first...
This is the first of my usual three that I have made for my latest project in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. I love Bebunni it's just such a cute range and suitable for anyone really. I used the Bebunni Love CD Rom for the images. I cut out a second layered to make the image pop. The Papers are by Authentique called Crush. I also added some ribbon, pearls and a die cut message.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kitty what a gorgeous cute card!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails