Monday 1 February 2016

Forever Friends

 It's Monday again, where did that weekend go? I can't believe it is February already, I am so looking forward to Spring, I love the weather, fashion, flowers, colours and everything really! I can now share with you a new project that was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine.
I am so loving the on trend gold foil at the moment so I knew as soon as I saw this collection I had to get it!! I love Forever Friends, it's an old classic to me that I never tire of. This is the Classic Decadence from Docrafts. I used the A4 Die Cut & Paper Pack for the decoupage, papers and sentiment. I mounted everything onto black card. I also added some ribbon, adhesive gold pearls and a sparkly rhinestone.

I will be back with my second card tomorrow.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails