Tuesday 3 November 2015

Woodland Christmas Wishes

Good Morning,
Today I am sharing my third and final card from my Winter Woodland project. All these cards were made for my monthly project in Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
For this card I used the Winter Woodland Decoupage Pad & Paper Pad by Trimcraft. I mounted the papers onto red card and the middle piece onto a square shaped doily - I love them! I also added the ribbon, a button and a die cut sentiment. These were very quick simple makes as always for this project and the topper says it all really - so 3d and glittery, perfect for winter.

I will be back with a new project soon :)
Kitty

3 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

LOve it! Beautiful papers and cute decoupage. Hugs, Jayne x

Pet73 said...

This is soooo cute!

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love the cute image and fab dimension and colours ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails