Saturday 21 November 2015

Joy Crimbo

Today I thought I would share one of my cards that I made for Making Cards Magazine using the free papers that come with the magazine. I get to do these projects every month and they have to be simple and not using much else extra - I always enjoy doing them! 
I am loving last months Crimbo Girls how cute are they? I only used the free papers, a word die, pearls and I embossed the background - simples! I do rather like the clean and simple look and quite pleased how this one turned out.

I will be back with more creations next week :)
Have a great weekend.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a gorgeous card. I love your card design with that lovely paper and embossed background.
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails