Wednesday 23 September 2015

Just For You

Hello Peeps,
Well it's seems blogger didn't post my scheduled posts so here they are and sorry about that! I completely forgot to check they had been posted as I've been so busy at work this week - oops!! So here is my second from my simple florals project featured in Crafts Beautiful...
I used pretty much the same products for this card as I did the first. The stamps are Altenew Hennah Elements which are all coloured with Copics. I didn't do any fancy blending really as I just wanted them quick, simple and bright! I used Label Love for the sentiment and Die-namics Stitched Scallop Edges for the scallop border. 

I will be back with my other card :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a beautiful card, really striking colours and design - I love it.
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails