Friday 11 September 2015

Fab 50's

Hello lovely followers!
A quick post for me today as I am snowed in at work literally - it's all xmas & glittery deliveries today! So I am back with my my final two cards from my Retro Die Cutting project that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
For both of these cards I used some lovely Sizzix Dies called Retro TV & Camera. I believe all the retro dies have now been discontinued but you can still purchase them through Sizzix and stockists - so grab them whilst you can! The smile wording was created with Die-namics By The Letters and the Zebra & Diagonal Stripes were made with My Favorite Things Stamps.

Thanks for stopping, I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

What fabulous cards. Those dies are super funky. Take care Zo xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab cars kitty x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails