Sunday 9 August 2015

Sending A Little Sunshine

Today is my only day off so this is going to be a quick post! I am not sure what we are going to be doing yet but hopefully off out for a bit as need to shop - being in a shop all day every day watching everyone else shops just makes me want to go shopping!! I get both my girlies back today too soo looking forward to seeing them as not had them for a week! So here is my third & final Sunshine Card that was made & featured in Crafts Beautiful....
 For this card I used the Sunshine Layers Dies & Hello Sunshine Stamps both by WPlus9 - available at My Mums Craft Shop. I LOVE the cute stitched rainbow it's so sweet. I also added some sequins for a bit of extra sparkle and an embossed background.

I will be back soon with more projects & creations.
Kitty xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this Kitty it is stunning txx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails