Monday 24 August 2015

Happy Bears

What a horrible wet day it is today - perfect weather for ducks and crafting of course! I am hoping to get some crafting done when I get home tonight. Although I love my new job I so miss crafting full time! Today I am sharing two cards from one of my projects in Quick Cards Made Easy.
I had such a ball creating these 3d box cards, I had never done this shape before. It is actually very easy to do and so much fun. I definitely will be making more like this in the future. I used the fabulous Happy Bears Stamps by Lili Of The Valley. I coloured them up with my Copics. The papers are Echo Park Bundle Of Joy 2. I used dies by Memory Box & Wild Rose Studio. I also added some ribbons & pearls to finish it off.

I will be back very soon to share the rest of the creations from this project.
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards. X

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable sweet cards.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

I absolutely loved these cards when I saw them in the magazine and admired the clever box fold design, so they are on my list of 'things to try!'
Your colour combos and die cut details are really pretty too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails