Wednesday 4 September 2013

You Make Life Wonderful

Hello lovely peeps!
Wow what a beautiful day it's turned out to be today and tomorrow here in Dorset its meant to be 27 degrees! Woohoo, such a shame i am working but hey ho i will be in Tenerife next week so can't complain! I'm so excited as its the first time i've been abroad since i was 21! Anyway today i have a bright cheery card to show you all...
Yes ok it's another Nitwits, i promise to show you some other creations this week i just LOVE there stuff right now so thought i would use my crafting mojo whilst i have it lol! So for this card i used the Slice Of Life Kit, another kit packed full of papers, images and more! I simply added some ribbon, pearls, a stamped (mft) sentiment and a button to finish off the card.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, I have just seen that I am the winner of the Summer Sun challenge and it says to contact you Kitty? Super pleased, thank you. Jane x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails