Saturday 7 September 2013

Gorjuss Cards

Today i am off to Dorset County Show with my girlies and Ross of course! I LOVE this annual show and its just a bonus i live in the same area as it. I've been going for years and i love it! I love seeing all the animals, shows, tents full of stuff to buy etc just hope the weather holds out too!
Today i have two Gorjuss Cards to show you that i made for Making Cards Magazine....
Both of these cards were made using the fabulous Gorjuss Collection from Docrafts. I used the Ultimate Die Cut & Paper Pack, Gorjuss Ribbons, Bows, Twine & Metal Brads. I also added some pearls and black matting card. The sentiments are stamps by Lili Of The Valley.

Thanks for popping by today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love your gorjuss girls and fab rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Camellia Cards said...

Hope the weather held out Kitty for the Dorset Show. I like those kinda things too. Unfortunately I'm back up in Notts now at school so have missed this one xx Love the cards. I do like Gorjuss images :-)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails