Tuesday 2 April 2013

Party Time

Just a bit of a quick post for me as i am rushed off my feet with sorting out the new shop and it's half term too!! EEkk it's all go! Today i thought i would share a quick card that i made at one of my demonstrations at our last open day....
This is one of the latest MFT Doodle Garden Stamps called Party Time. Can you tell i just love this new range yet? I almost have all the stamps now hehe, think this is a new obsession! The papers are Glitz Uncharted Waters. I also added some twine, a flower and some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today i will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers,

Liz x

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love your colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Kitty...love that little flower too!!

Fi
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails