Monday 29 April 2013

Gorgeous Girls

Well it's almost the start of the new month, my fav infact as i know my birthday is at the very end yay! This month i am determined to get back on track with my crafting now the shop is open and almost finished. I have missed my crafting and dt work so much so expect lots of blog posts from me! 

Today i have two cards to share that i made for Dreamees as part of dt duties. These cards both feature the super cute new girly charactors. They are available both as digi's or pre coloured toppers. I opted for the coloured verions this time.
For this card i used the Topper Girls Set and the papers are from the Simply Sweet CD. The matching flowers are also off the same CD i simply added some dew drops and a cabochon. I also used my nestabilities and a couple of dienamics dies.

For this card i also used the Topper Girls Set and again the Simply Sweet CD for the papers. The sentiment is from the Reading Rosie Digi. I simply added a dash of ribbon a few gems and a couple of card candi to finish.

I hope to be back tomorrow with more creations :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

both so gorgeous kitty.fab images and your designs are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails