Monday 27 July 2009

Twiddly Wings

OMG i can't believe i haven't discovered these sooner!! I love these Twiddly Wings images they are so cute and have definately got me my crafting mojo back! They are available as Digital Stamps from Pollycraft Designs, they have loads of other fab designs too!

I've kept the design on this one super simple as i didn't have many supplies with me at the time but sometimes it's good to keep things clean and simple!!
Supplies - Twiddly Wings Digital Stamp, Pebbles Inc Paper, Cuttlebug Embossing Border, Copics, Swaroski Crystals, Primas, Doodlebug Jewels & Mini Message

1 comment:

Ria said...

hahahaha another Twiddly Wing Fan ;) they are my favorite from paula for as long as that takes ;) LOL because she makes every time cuter new ones ;) hahaha

hugs Ria

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails