Tuesday 28 July 2009

Let's Fly A Kite!

Whilst blog hopping & searching for new Digi Stamps i stumbled across this FAB designer on Etsy... Soft Pencil. I just love her cutesy style images and i already have a list of ones i want to get next! I can't wait to see what fab images she comes up with next! Here is my first card using my first image from her - Let's Fly A Kite!

I love using lots of layers on my cards at the moment, only problem is i end up making even more mess with bits of paper absolutely everywhere!!! Oops!

Supplies - Soft Pencil Let's Fly A Kite Digital Stamp, Doodlebug Papers, Bazzill, Copics, Primas, Jewels & Mini Message

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kitty, what an adorable card. I love the cute image and the papers are lush. My list for soft pencil is growing too lol! Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

This is so pretty. x

Elizabeth P said...

It´s a lovely card Kitty! Glad you like my digi-stamps! ;)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails