Sunday 18 May 2008

Sunday Trio

Well whist catching up on the soap omnibuses on tv i thought i would try and use up some of my stash! I seem to have TONS of Penny Black Stickeroos so i thought i would give them a whirl and actually use them!! So here is the three i have made today, i also used some of my fab new Dovecraft Papers that i got in The Range yesterday!! They are very pink, glittery and girly!!

Supplies - Penny Black Stickeroos, PB Stamp, Dovecraft Papers, Prima Bubbles, Cuttlebug Emb Folder, Glitter Card, Jewels & Brads.

The real reason i was meant to be going to The Range yesterday was so i could get some more drawer storage thingys as im sorting out my stash and getting more (lol) i need to try and keep it a bit organised! Well i am now slowly taking over Mikes conservatory as you can see... lol...he doesn't seem to mind at the moment tho :D

5 comments:

Janet said...

Fabulous cards Kitty! I do love anything pink and girly and what a stash you have, I am impressed! Did you recieve my email?X

Anita Knits said...

Great cards, love those papers.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Kitty,love the papers too :-)

Janet said...

Hi Kitty, it is janetroberts@fsmail.net

Becky said...

Gorgeous cards and very organised! Well impressed!
Becky xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails