Saturday 31 December 2022

Clearly Besotted January Teasers - Day Four Sushi Cuties

Hello and welcome to another day of teasers for the Clearly Besotted January Release. Today I am sharing a clean and simple card featuring my favourite kinda food... Dim Sum!!!

I love all Japanese food so this set is a must have for me!! For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Dim Sum Day Stamp Set. I coloured in all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I then added some ink splatters on top. I added a strip of striped paper along with a slither of black card. I added my images onto the card with foam pads, added a few clear gems and stamped the sentiment.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Dim Sum Day
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
Patterned Paper
Card
Clear Gems


Don't forget the new release will be available on 1st January at 8pm GMT so you don't have long to wait until you get your hands on it all! Head over to the CB Blog for more ideas and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the final teasers.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Utterly lovely ! A gorgeous scene with your beautiful colouring! Happy New Year! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails