Thursday 10 November 2022

A Little Sparkle

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing a slimline Christmas/Winter card that I made using some super cute stamps from Mama Elephant...


As soon as I saw these cuties I knew they would be perfect in a scene. I couldn't decide which ones to use so I ended up using most of them on a slimline so I could fit them in! I used Mama Elephant Dashing Through The Snow Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I used my Mama Elephant Slim Woodland Die to create the tree and snow scene. I blended a simple background using Distress Oxide Inks and added some white ink splatters. I used my Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamp Set along with the coordinating dies to create the sentiment. I added a few clear gems to finish.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Dashin' Through The Snow, Merry Everything
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Woodland, Merry Everything
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Tattered Rose
Copic Pens
Clear Gems


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with many more cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails