Wednesday 21 September 2022

Mummies

Good morning. I have been playing with my Clearly Besotted Stamps again! I've made another fun Halloween card, I just love all the cute images that have been out for Halloween this year...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Halloween Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background using Wilted Violet, Villainous Poisen and a touch of Black Soot Oxide Inks. I used my MFT Birch Tree Cover Up to create the trees. I added a strip of paper and card at the bottom. I added stars to the background along with some white pen dots. I attached all the images and sentiment onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Halloween Line Up
My Favorite Things Dies - Birch Tree Cover Up
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Villainous Poisen, Black Soot
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Card
Sequin Stars


Thank you for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails