Friday 13 December 2019

Snow Penguins

Today I am back to share a super cute penguin card! This one was also made with the fab papers that come with the latest issue of Crafts Beautiful Magazine. I decided to use some cute penguin stamps with them...
 For the stamps I used MFT Sweet Holiday Penguins. I coloured them with my Copic Pens and cut them all out. I created the background using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I added the snow effect with a Posca Paint Pen. The frame is MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames and I added a sentiment from Mama Elephant Snow Friends Stamp Set.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Sweet Holiday Penguins
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends
Distress Oxides - Salty Ocean
Posca Paint Pen - White
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers
Coloured Card
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails