Wednesday 13 November 2019

Floral Friends

Hi all,
Another dark and gloomy afternoon here - after lovely sunshine this morning too! Today's card isn't a cutesy card, shock! I do love to create simple floral cards and really should do them more. I had forgotten to blog this one so I thought I best add it...
For this card I die cut the background using MFT Dies Wonky Stitched Rectangles. I gently blended some Tea Dye Distress Oxide and added some ink splats with a brush. I added a strip of striped paper and mounted onto black card. I die cut the MFT Dienamics Dies Friends using Gold Glitter Card. The flowers are Altenew Floral Flurries Washi Tape that I placed onto white card and cut out. I layered them in place on the card with foam pads.
Supplies;
Altenew Washi Tape - Floral Flurries
MFT Dienamics Dies - Stitched Wonky Rectangles, Friends
MFT Paper Pad - Black & White Stripes
Distress Oxide Ink - Tea Dye
Coloured & Glitter Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails