Tuesday 16 April 2019

Thrilling Birthday

Hello,
Do you often buy lots of new stamps at once then not get around to using them for a while? Yep me too! I have a ton of images ready coloured - probably several hundred now but I am working through them and adding them onto cards. This is one of those... I had these ready and finally had a chance to make something...
 How cute are these little critters?! I love them! These are Lawn Fawn Stamps called Coaster Critters. I coloured them with Copic Markers and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks and added some MFT Die-namics Stitched Clouds. I die cut the background panel using a stitched rectangle die and mounted it onto a scallop rectangle die. I used some Sunny Studio Papers for the background.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails