Wednesday 6 March 2019

Animal Friends

Hi all,
For quite a few months I have been loving Hello Bluebird Stamps. I have been lucky enough to build up a great collection lately. I had to have the new releases and my order arrived on Saturday so I have been busy colouring. Here is a fun card I made with one of the new stamp sets...
I was inspired by so many of the design teams samples to create this one. For this card I used the new Portrait Pals Stamp Set, all the images were coloured in with Copics and hand cut. The banner sentiment is from the Part Parade Stamp Set. I also used the Photo Stack for the Frames and added some black pen to them. I used the new Hello Friend Die for the words. I added some papers and gems and Nuvo Drops to finish.

I will be back soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails