Monday 21 January 2019

Hello Beautiful

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been able to post for a little while. It's been a very hectic week! Today I am sharing a card that I made for Lili Of The Valley using some of the newly released products. I've got to say I do love these fairies and I am so pleased we have new fairy designs...
For this card I used one of the Lily Fairy Stamps.This one is available as a rubber stamp set which also have some other fairy designs too. You can also purchase this design along with others as a digi stamp over on the Etsy store. I used some circle sentiment stamps which are available here. The papers are from a brgain 12x12 paper pad that I found in The Range, they are all mounted onto pink card. I added a doily, pearl ribbon and lots of flowers.

I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails