Friday 16 November 2018

Cute Penguins

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days I've had a lot going on and haven't had time to update my blog. I am here now though! So today I am sharing a card that I made with some new MFT Stamps...
I had great fun creating this background. I have been practicing with blending my distress inks and was finally happy with how this one turned out. I flicked some white acrylic paint onto it and some water to crate a snowy type effect. I used my Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts and also a Stitched Frame that i die cut from glitter card. The stamps are the new Penguins from MFT and I coloured them with Copics. Although the sentiment looks wonky it isn't its just the angle I took the picture.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails