Thursday 14 June 2018

Embroidery Birthday

Hello :)
Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog for a little while. My feet have barely touched the floor, I have been so busy at work. I thought I would share a Craftwork Cards project that I had originally made for Making Cards Magazine but unfortunately as CWC have announced they have ceased trading they won't be able to go into the magazine. So anyway here is card one...
For this card I used the lovely Julie Loves Embroidery Kit. You may still be able to get this from one of their stockists if you are quick! It's a beautiful kit and I decoupaged the flowers to make them pop. I also added some lace, ribbon and twine. I mounted everything onto brown card and used some circular dies for the shape.
I will be back soon I hope :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails