Monday 28 May 2018

Otterly Fantastic

Hello :)
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the bank holiday! I am just glad it is half term and I get to spend some quality time with my Jazzy. We have both been working hard at work and school so we very much deserve this little break! So back to my cards today I am sharing a card from last months Paper Crafter Magazine...
I was asked to create a simple card with these adorable Otters by Avery Elle. How cute are they!? I coloured them up with my copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background by blending some distress inks. I added a stitched frame and wonky stitch rectangles. To finished i added the sentiment from the stamp set, popped it on foam pads and added some pearls.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails