Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year

Hi all :) 
Happy New Year - let's hope 2018 is a good one!
Today I am sharing a simple new year card that was made for Paper Crafter Magazine...
For this card I made a shaker style card. I used a Die-namics Champagne Glass for the shape which I due cut from the front panel. I added some acetate to create a window and filled it with sequins. The Celebrate word is also a Die-namics Die. I printed out the happy new sentiment and added some sequins at the top of the glass to finish.

Thank you to each and everyone of you that has taken the time to view my cards, like them and comment across all of my social media accounts, it means the world to me!

I will be back soon :)
Kitty

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic shaker card kitty
Happy new year hun
Hugs Kelly xx

ROSE said...

Beautiful card design, I absolutely love it.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails